The Bettendorf Middle School Counseling Center is staffed with highly skilled counselors who assist students in the areas of Academics, Careers/Opportunities, Personal/Social problems or questions, Post-Secondary Planning, and Records. Meetings with any counselor can be arranged by making an appointment through the counseling center secretary.
Resources During COVID-19
- Talking to Children About COVID-19 - National Association of School Psychologists
- Talking to Kids About the Coronavirus - Child Mind Institute
- Join Us to Discover Gratitude - Mayo Clinic
- 17 Apps to Help Kids Stay Focused - Common Sense Media
- Social Emotional Learning Lessons - PATHS Lessons Emotions | Self-Regulation | Gratitude
- Tips for BMS students while learning from home